Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
Xanax, Alprasolam, Valium and similar- Need OTC combination replacement...

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Xanax, Alprasolam, Valium and similar- Need OTC combination replacements asap- or the real thing, that I can afford w/out prescription!!!????????????????
I am struggling again these days with my normal problems. I have chronic back pain, incredibly severe panic attacks, that sometes lead to emergency room visists, becasue of the feeling that my throat is closing up and I can no longer get any air, very very severe depfffr
The doctors in this aea-(who simply will not BELIEVE what I am telling them, mentioned above) will give out 45 .05 mg generic (lortabs???) not correctname Idont think- they do NOT work. He is limiting the treatment for my incredible back pain to regular low strengh Darvocets. There is no other medication prescribed For ANY of these others items I have mentioned  I can not afford the prices for the medicianes I need over the internet that you can supposedly get wtihout a prescription. I WISH I could just get a doctor to prescribe me what I KNOW helps me, go the drugstore and buy the medicine and be DONE with it.
ANY help, suggestions, any ANYTHING on thse poroblems would be very very very much apprecieated. I have 8 darvocets let, and 4 alprazolams. I am in a BIND.
There are no over the counter equivalents for Xanax, Valium or Darvocet. Maybe you can switch to a pain specialist in your area.