Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
adderall and wellbutrin
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

adderall and wellbutrin

I have been on adderall (adderrall) xr 20 mg and wellbutrin SR 50mg for a few months now.  I have an eating disorder, OCD, ADD, depression and a general anxiety disorder.  My psychiatrist and I recently decided that I would stop the wellbutrin and go up to 25 mg of Adderall (adderrall).  It has been 3 days now and I am finding that I am extremely "stuck" in my own thoughts/fantasies, I feel like I am living in a dream world and have no motivation.  Could this be due to the discontinuation of the wellbutrin or the increase in adderall (adderrall)?  I feel like I am not truly experiencing life.  How long does this confused/dizzy feeling last?  Also, I am afraid because the last time I discontinued wellbutrin I started to binge eat (something I never do as I have anorexia).
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
Adderall XR 25 mg
Allegra 180 mg
Singuilair 10 mg
Drug Allergies
: