Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
fasle positves for meth

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

fasle positves for meth
i am going to a pain management doctor and have given urine samples to him that twice have come back from a lab that said that I,m on meth. I do  not take meth and was wandering what if any of the drugs I,m taking would bring back this false positive for meth . thankyou
I have read that zantac may cause a false positive for meth, but I am not sure how true it is.
My Goodness you are on a lot of Drugs. ? Is your only complaint dirty test results.? I can only speak for myself, I also have  Primary Progressive MS. I was DX 23 years ago. I can only guess but it seems that most of these medications would make you feel pretty zonked by themselves, but taken in combination I know I wouldn't be thinking very clearly.  It might be a good idea to have you and your Medications reevaluated by your PCP ....
ShadowsSisier
PS: I am also treated by a Pain Management Doctor, and I am Only on Morphine and Zanaflex....I am so grateful that he is very conservative in his treatments.