ginkgo biloba
Hello pharmicists,

I want to know whether there can be an interaction between Ginkgo biloba and Nescafe coffee (caffeinated). So the question is can ginkgo biloba and caffeine cause anything dangerous or toxic in the body. i do not take any other drugs. please email me soon.
There are no known interactions betweek ginkgo biloba and caffeine, so you can take it and drink coffee. Gingko biloba may interact with blood thinners, antidepressants, and blood pressure medications.
I was part of a two-year program testing the efficacy of the herb for short-term memory loss. I found that gingko biloba was something of an upper and was worsening my already existing insomnia. After talking with the people at the program I took gingko only in the morning. If you have have sleep problems then using coffee while taking gingko biloba may make the situation worse. By the way, the herb worked just fine for me. In fact the results were amazing, but the source of my problem was extreme sleep deprivation. When I solved that, I no longer suffered short-term memory loss.
Can ginkgo biloba tablets interact with paracetamol if taken together?