help me with sleeping again after quitting oxys
I am 28 years old i was taking 10 10/325 perks for four months had to have them or i was sick. I kicked them going on 8 days now but it just seems i can not sleep i am so sleepy i try everything to get energy and nothing is helping me in the past 8 days i have sleept maybe 11 hours i am glad i am off the pills i just want to put this behind me and move on but all i think is if i have them i will sleep and be able to do what i need to but i am not stupid and i would never do that but is there something i can do to help me no sleeping pilss help they just make it worse. I am so glad the withdrawl have left because i really was about to go crazy after that never never again. If anyone can help that would be great thanks
Certain medicines, medical conditions, excess stress, or poor sleep habits can all affect the quality of your sleep. Developing good sleep habits often eliminates insomnia without the need for other therapies. Melatonin supplements may promote sleep in some people. Small-scale studies of melatonin for insomnia have found improvements in sleep onset, a reduction in the number of times people awaken during sleep, and improvement in the percentage of time spent asleep. These benefits have primarily been seen in older people who have decreased melatonin levels. Most other people produce enough melatonin naturally and it is unknown whether adding more as a supplement is a benefit. The usual dose is 0.3 to 5 mg of melatonin at bedtime.