micronor and periods?
Iamonthebirthcontrolmicronorandiamstillbreastfeedingmy13montholdson,Ihavenotgottenmyperiodsbackyet.Mydoctorisrunningapregnancytes,butihavenothadsex!Isthisnormal?
Micronor (noretindrone) is a Progestin-only birth control medication. One of the primary side-effects of progestin-only oral contraceptives is irregular menstrual bleeding. This can be spotting or breakthrough bleeding, shortened cycles, or amenorrhea. Amenorrhea is the absence of menstruation (one or more missed periods).

This is a normal occurrence for some women taking birth control pills. It is recommended that you continue to rule out pregnancy on an ongoing basis if you continue  to not have your regular period. I would also recommend you inform your doctor if there is any abrupt or significant change to your cycle going forward.  
sorry there was no spaces, heres the question: I am on the birth control micronor and i am still breastfeeding my 13 month old son, I have not gotten my periods back yet. My doctor is running a pregnancy test, but i have not had sex! Is this normal? thanks for any information!