penis hole itching
Pls I need urgent reply...I heard intercourse on 17th december in which condom broke so I counted it as an unsafe sex...later on saturday I masturbated en later that day I noticed itchin in my penis hole...at 1st,it was the topmost part...now almost the whole length of penis hole is itching particularly wen I contract it...pls can you explain this to me and any remedy plsss....thanks
No one is able to diagnose via the internet, however, based on the symptoms you have described I would recommend you see your doctor and discuss taking a set of tests for Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD). The results of the tests (positive or negative) and a complete physical examination can direct appropriate treatment options.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.