Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
people are allergic to me

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

people are allergic to me

what drug should i buy or any other remedy,i produce a smell that makes people cough or sneeze,its like people are allergic to me
Age
:  
22
Sex
:  
Male
Weight
:  
65
Current Medications
:  
none
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions
:  
disorder
It is not possible to determine from the information provided the exact cause of the smell you describe. I would first recommend you discuss your symptoms with your doctor. You may want to undergo a medical examination to determine if there is a definable cause of the smell you experience. I understand body odor may not be the cause of your symptoms, but below are a few tips you may consider:

You should be on a schedule to shower at least once daily, as this will be helpful to wash away the bacteria that can accumulate on your skin. It is the bacteria that causes the majority of the odor when we sweat. For this reason, you should try using an anti-bacterial soap when showering.

Make sure to dry thoroughly after showering, and you can apply deodorants, antipersperants, and/or topical powder such as baby powder which can be applied to moist areas. If you find over the counter antipersperants are not working, your doctor may prescribe prescription strength antipersperants.

Be sure to wash your clothing frequently, and be mindful of any household odors that may accumulate on clothing as this may be a potential cause of odor, such as household smoke, or pets to name a few. You may also consider cutting back on odorous foods such as onion or garlic as these can result in odor when you sweat.
thanx a million times for the very useful information,you are correct,i didn't give you enough information.here is my detailed situation:in 2005 i started to develop some small pimples(i not sure if they are called pimples or ulcers) around the genital area(esp on pubic hair).they would last for a month or even less and then disapear and then they would reapear after 3 months or even 5 months.i also started to notice some white fluid from my penis before urinating durining that period until now.i wasnt on any medication(for i thought it wasnt a serious matter coz of their natural disaperance)until 2011.i was given doxy,then erythromycin and recently i was given amoxil,all these drugs are not working.i started to notice the offencive odor in 2011,the smell is bad,it makes people to cough and sneeze,it can affect a person within a radius of 150m esp on a wind day.it kills me that everytime i am around people starts coughing,it may not be an sti coz i neva had sex,i consulted doctors and nurses but it was all in vain.i bath everyday,wear clean clothes,stay in a clean environment but the smell wil always be there,pliz help i am in killing situation