prenatal vitamins
Hello everyone I am 4 weeks pregnant and having my very first child What brand of over the counter prenatal vitamins would you recommend?
There are many available formulations of prenatal multivitamins. To determine which product to chose, I would recommend focusing on the ingredients. You should seek a product that contains a few basic elements, such as: 400 international units of vitamin D, 2 milligrams of vitamin B-6, 50mg milligrams of vitamin C, 2 milligrams of copper, 15 milligrams of zinc, 30 milligrams of iron, 250 milligrams of calcium, and 800 micrograms of folic acid. One A Day Women's Prenatal is one such product that is available over the counter and contains these ingredients. Your dietary needs may vary somewhat, and you should also consult with your obstetrician prior to initiating any new medications or supplements.