Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
question about refill
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

question about refill

Last week i called my dr to ask for an early refill on my norco (only take it once a day) and ativan (only once a day also) and she authorized it. The next day i pick up my prescriptions then 3 days later i get a call from the pharmacy saying that my norco and ativan are ready to pick up, when i just picked them up 3 days ago. My question is, would the dr authorize both to be filled? What if it is the pharmacy screwing up and i go and get them will i be arrested?