question about refill
Last week i called my dr to ask for an early refill on my norco (only take it once a day) and ativan (only once a day also) and she authorized it. The next day i pick up my prescriptions then 3 days later i get a call from the pharmacy saying that my norco and ativan are ready to pick up, when i just picked them up 3 days ago. My question is, would the dr authorize both to be filled? What if it is the pharmacy screwing up and i go and get them will i be arrested?
I would think it is a mistake and you should let the pharmacy know that you already received the medications.
Why don't you call the pharmacy and tell them there must be some mistake because you already picked up the meds 3 days ago.  They will then probably tell you what the mix up was.