Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
sole pain

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

sole pain

what drug do you think would be better for severe pain in the sole of my feet? or what kind of illness/defect do you think that causes severe pain on the sole of my feet? this pains usually occurs when i sit for too long and stands up or when i wake up in the morning i feel the pains for about 20mins, or whenever i walk for too long i also feel this pain. so what is your advice? or what do you think i should do?
Age
:  
25
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
75
Current Medications
:  
none
Drug Allergies
:  
quinne
Medical Conditions
:  
ulceric
It sounds like when you are off your feet the pain subsides, but when you put pressure on them, it comes back, especially for prolonged periods of time.  Well, I am sorry, but this pain could be from a number of different causes.  It could be something to do with the bones in your feet, plantar warts (I had them once, and it felt like stepping on glass), the amount of fat in the soles of your feet, the shoes you wear, something with the way you walk, a nerve-related condition, or anything else really.  The type of medication used would depend on the origin of the pain and what is causing it.  I would see a podiatrist as soon as possible to figure this out.