Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
sole pain
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

sole pain

what drug do you think would be better for severe pain in the sole of my feet? or what kind of illness/defect do you think that causes severe pain on the sole of my feet? this pains usually occurs when i sit for too long and stands up or when i wake up in the morning i feel the pains for about 20mins, or whenever i walk for too long i also feel this pain. so what is your advice? or what do you think i should do?
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
none
Drug Allergies
:  
quinne
Medical Conditions