spottes all over my body
i have this spots all over body which itches me.i experience this when i was pregnant last year . it has happen again this year but i had my period last month please what could dis bee. please help me.
It is not possible to offer a diagnosis via the internet, and there are many causes of itchy skin. Also, there are many different types of spots and causes of having spots on your skin. It does not sound like this is related to pregnancy as you have recently had your period. You may consider trying one of the forums pertaining to skin disease, such as the 'Dermatology' forum, or visit your local doctor to determine what is causing your symptoms.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.