Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
stopping cardizem la
About This Forum:

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

stopping cardizem la

I have taken Cardizem la for a little over a year now.   Dose started at 240mg and was lowered to 180mg a few months ago.  Lowered because of the side effects.  I take this only because of tachy and pain (not dx with angina) symptoms while exercising.   Blood pressure is only occasionally slightly high.  I have missed the last 5 days of the cardizem.   I feel fine and have even worked out without any symptoms.   I would like to know what if any problems it would create if I did not take another dose of the cardizem and/or is it still safe to take the next dose?
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
Current Medications
:  
cardizem la 180 mg baby asprin
Drug Allergies
:  
erythramycyn z-pack