Ask a Pharmacist Expert Forum
what should i do if i took too much adderall(adderrall) but no signs of...

Questions in the Ask a Pharmacist Forum are being answered by pharmacists. Topics include: General information on prescription medication, over-the-counter medications, brand drugs, generic equivalents, common uses, drug therapy, drug interactions, possible side effects, travel medications, pill identification and proper disposal of expired, damaged and unusable medications.

what should i do if i took too much adderall(adderrall) but no signs of an od??

how do u know if you have taken too much adderall (adderrall) as a result of  a severe anxioty and depression bout? . i had a really bad major depression day where i thought it be a good isea to take 210mg of adderall (adderrall) at once with a fiorecete with codeine, but started by taking 3 darvicet. my normal dosage is 30mg a day but i can only take 20. 30 i cant breathe. i took the 210mgs at like 300p today and all that happend was i got extremly nauseas n threw up but thats all. i feel sick. i had the sweaths but no tingeling or shortness of breath. i cant sleep. my back is killing me n so is my right back by my ribs n shoulderblade but most of them are still pain from the car accident.. to be honest i dont know what i was thinking. the adderall (adderrall) spun me in such a deep depression i thiought id take 210mg with the others n hopes my heart would stop. even tho its 12 hrs later i still feel the same as i did when i took itbut my pulse is very faint. in every pressure spot. almosty like it dosent exsist. i just dont know if i overdosed or im just mentally unable to feel the reaction to such a large ammount when usually 30mgs is too much. b4 i took it i was in such a deep state i was numb. i was numb to all pain. im really worried to go to sleep n not wake up...im so nervous.. whjat should i do??
Age
:  
27
Sex
:  
Female
Weight
:  
115
Current Medications
:  
adderall, 800 ibproffen occasional darvocet and fiorcets for my mingranes.
Drug Allergies
:  
none
Medical Conditions
:  
add.
The recommended maximum dose of adderall (adderrall) is 60 mg per day. I would highly recommend that you go to the hospital to be checked out.
i took the pills cause of the severe depression the adderall (adderrall) had put me in. one of the side effects i hate, makes me do things i cant control feel things i dont want to do n think n try things i dont want to * nothing illegal. im a good girl lo*l