withdrawal from Celexa and Atenolol
These are my symptoms: nausea and vomiting, pins and needles, tingling all over, disorientation (I cannot drive), muscle pain, extreme weakness, headache, dizziness, (I have fainted requiring five stitches in my lip), droopy eyes, overall I feel poisoned. I stopped taking Celexa after tapering for four months on Feb.14. These symptoms continued and in late May I began to wonder if Atenolol was contributing to my illness. I stopped that on May 27 and the symptoms continue. I read a response from you that Celexa withdrawal can last for months. Last week, results of blood work were fine and the doctor says I am in good health. But I cannot function physically which is beginning to take a toll on me. My blood pressure and depression are fine. Now I'm just sick everyday. Can you help?
You should not discontinue your atenolol without the advice of your physician. Discuss what you're experiencing with your physician.