yeast infection due to antibiotics
So after 4 days of taking my antibiotic I have a yeast infection. Can I treat the yeast infection right away or do I have to wait til I finish the antibiotic?  Afraid that if I try to treat while still on this medication that it won't do any good. Plz help!
You can treat the yeast infection right away either with over-the-counter or prescription anti-fungal products. If you have a few days of the antibiotic left, I would also recommend you begin taking a pro-biotic supplement, such as acidophillus or even yogurt with cultures to prevent recurrent yeast infection. If your yeast infection continues beyond your antibiotic use, i would recommend for you to follow up with your doctor.