Asperger's Syndrome Community
? about expert forum
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

? about expert forum

Hello I'm new here. I posted a question in one of the expert forum. I been hanging around for days now. There doesn't seem to be much expert activity. My question is how often does the experts post ? Is there a certain day during the month? I really need their opinion before we see a Dr.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i have never gotten a response from a doctor at medhelp, do you think that you have aspergers?
Blank
They posted back to me quickly - but it was a clinical question.  I think they pretty much ignore the run of the mill ones or they give you the go see a developmental pediatrician, behavioralist, or neuropsychologist.

I asked them a very detailed clinical question about how three doctors on the same team could fight over a diagnosis because of a certain section on his neuropsych.  There I got some discussion but I think the data helped.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank