Asperger's Syndrome Community
Asperger's Syndrome, Living Life With It...

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

I'm a 19 year old diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. The psychologists said i'm only merely affected with it. I've gone thru hell and back with it. I've been on the point of suicide, had 2 choices:

1. Die young
2. Live the rest of my life with this terrible condition

It's obvious which choice i chose. During my time in school, i have been bullied like mental, a lot of sickos at the schools i've attended have created hell for me. Now that i have left school, the qaulity of life has dramatically increased. The main reason why i have left school is mainly due to sick f***s allways attacking me and other disturbed people causing me hell. To make things worse, my own cousins have spat in my face, kicked me when i was down and bullied the crap out of me simply due to the fact i have autism. Karma will hit them like a demolition ball. I have overcome a lot of my problems such as eye contact. If you saw me in person, you'd NEVER pick it. You'd probably think i am displaying autism because i sometimes i like to act like Kramer (humorously) with the noises and such. But i can tell you now, i don't make those noises because of autism. What i want to say to other people with Aspergers is that life can be terrible with this condition, but don't let this condition hurt you with depression. I have aspergers, i could give a f*** less what any hater or any critic thinks. At the end of the day, i am what i am, i can't change it or re-arrange it. I'm a high functioning aspie, i'm nobody's fool. With my high intellect, i have designed things that could possibly become successful in the future. What i want EVERY high functioning aspie to know is that they are VERY clever, don't take crap from some low intelligence dumb arse. With just some work done, YOU can become just like me and camouflage into the society without being picked on for being autistic. There's lots of people who love to kick crap on people who suffer from this condition, i don't cop crap from anybody, nobody would ever pick that i'm an aspie unless if i tell them i have it. I've gone thru hell and back with this condition, i'm here with heaps of confidence, positivity and self esteem. I got a high intelligence and use it all the time. I remember in the last year of school i did, i was in an Italian class. Sitting next to a girl i was interested in, i putting on an amusing Michael Jackson (RIP) impersonation. Some jocks started grilling me about it. I used my high intellect and belted them with an excellent comeback and they had nothing but gibberish to reply with. I'm going to finish this up soon, as i said, i want every high functioning aspie to take advantage of their high intellect, fix up their problem/s and they'll be able to mix in with society with no suspicions.
I know how it feels believe me I face bullying and teasing. I have Asperger's Syndrome since I was 6 and boy when I got it my life was never going to be the same for me again the kids in the street would make fun of me and other stuff. It took me years to to figur out what was wrong with me. I have also thought about killing myself other times I stay at home and play on the computer. then one day in the 4th or 5th grade I got kicked out of the school for fighting I always getting into fights. somtimes I thought people hated me or thought I was stupid when I talked. but when I went to a different school things change for the better for me and as the years went by I learned to over come Asperger's Syndrome and even try to exsplain about the things I did to students even if they didn't want to understand but YOU can make a difference you should look up famus people or other people who have Asperger's Syndrome like the man who created pokemon he is now famus for that and what you like to do no one will stop you from doing that so make those machines and show your cusion whos boss.