Asperger's Syndrome Community
Asperger's Syndrome, Living Life With It...
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Asperger's Syndrome, Living Life With It...

I'm a 19 year old diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome. The psychologists said i'm only merely affected with it. I've gone thru hell and back with it. I've been on the point of suicide, had 2 choices:

1. Die young
2. Live the rest of my life with this terrible condition

It's obvious which choice i chose. During my time in school, i have been bullied like mental, a lot of sickos at the schools i've attended have created hell for me. Now that i have left school, the qaulity of life has dramatically increased. The main reason why i have left school is mainly due to sick f***s allways attacking me and other disturbed people causing me hell. To make things worse, my own cousins have spat in my face, kicked me when i was down and bullied the crap out of me simply due to the fact i have autism. Karma will hit them like a demolition ball. I have overcome a lot of my problems such as eye contact. If you saw me in person, you'd NEVER pick it. You'd probably think i am displaying autism because i sometimes i like to act like Kramer (humorously) with the noises and such. But i can tell you now, i don't make those noises because of autism. What i want to say to other people with Aspergers is that life can be terrible with this condition, but don't let this condition hurt you with depression. I have aspergers, i could give a f*** less what any hater or any critic thinks. At the end of the day, i am what i am, i can't change it or re-arrange it. I'm a high functioning aspie, i'm nobody's fool. With my high intellect, i have designed things that could possibly become successful in the future. What i want EVERY high functioning aspie to know is that they are VERY clever, don't take crap from some low intelligence dumb arse. With just some work done, YOU can become just like me and camouflage into the society without being picked on for being autistic. There's lots of people who love to kick crap on people who suffer from this condition, i don't cop crap from anybody, nobody would ever pick that i'm an aspie unless if i tell them i have it. I've gone thru hell and back with this condition, i'm here with heaps of confidence, positivity and self esteem. I got a high intelligence and use it all the time. I remember in the last year of school i did, i was in an Italian class. Sitting next to a girl i was interested in, i putting on an amusing Michael Jackson (RIP) impersonation. Some jocks started grilling me about it. I used my high intellect and belted them with an excellent comeback and they had nothing but gibberish to reply with. I'm going to finish this up soon, as i said, i want every high functioning aspie to take advantage of their high intellect, fix up their problem/s and they'll be able to mix in with society with no suspicions.