Asperger's Syndrome Community
Aspergers and adults
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aspergers and adults

I found your forum very interesting however, Aspergers being a relatively newly diagnosed syndrome, your forum appears to only deal with Asperges in children. I have a 38 year old brother who is newly diagnosed (last 3 years) and was wondering if anybody knows of a forum for managing and coping with the Adult Aspergers sufferer.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
347888_tn?1239903054
Check out wrongplanet.net
Blank
470168_tn?1237474845
You could also contact your local parent support groups for those on the spectrum and ask them about support groups or social networking groups for adults on the spectrum.  They are around.
Blank
there are adults living with aspers here, i found help for adult aspergers through a self help program, if your brother is interseted let me know
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...