Asperger's Syndrome Community
Could it be Asbergers?
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could it be Asbergers?

My 11 yr old grandson, has always been extemely OCD, since he was 1 1/2.  Thru the years I have noticed a number of differences between he and his twin.  He is extremely bright, good grades, but corrects the teachers, seems to have no respect for anyone.  Makes several types of noises when spoke to, rolls his eyes.  Talks back to teachers or whomever.  Still throws tamtrums, starts fights by mentally pushing.  I know boys will be boys, but I worry.  2 years ago he began to have an uncontrolable twitch, it lasted for over a month until he got glassess.  I raises these boys until they were 3 then thier mom (lived w/ me too) moved in with the boys father.  This as a very emotionally, verbally, no interactive fathering and he watches them every night while she works.  I know this doesnt help, no structure that he seems to crave.  Has no friends (boys) all girls.  
Tags: asbergers, worry, OCD, boys, twins, eyes
Take him and have him tested - I work for a Mental Health company in Indiana and at his age it should be pretty easy to diagnose.

:) Good luck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank