Asperger's Syndrome Community
Ex Gf with asperger's syndrome

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Ex Gf with asperger's syndrome

Hello, I am going to try to make this as short as possible

I was with my GF for almost 2 years, we were both our first love, outside her once in a month or 2 month getting mad at me for stuff that were clearly due to her syndromes we were pretty happy. We could enjoy our company for hours and be happy since we both love to have eachother company but also enjoy our alone moments. I always tried to keep everything balanced and had to always be aware and ask her how she was feelign or what was going through her head to figure out if he was doing fine or not.
Our problems were mainly due to her parents being so close minded and started trying to push her away from me and I do not know to what extent what she told me is true about her parents because she tends to magnify stuff but it seemed like she was having some tough problems at home (happened once, broke up got together 2 days later and it was like nothing ever happened). the last 3 weeks she seemed withdrawn and seemed to be trying to want to spend more time with friends (which she never really liked) than me after having a talk with her where i told her that I was a bit exhausted from her talking about people around us instead of having our conversations like always, but it was fined I assured her evertyhing was going to work out and we were going to move on. She cried telling me she wanted to be with me.

Well the day she broke up with me we were fine we were having a great time through the phone in the afternoon but then she was weird at night with some stuff of going out with her friends (She never liked to mix up her friends with her boyfriend). I asked her if she still wanted to be in the relationship or be with friends because she was ascting so weird then she decided to leave because "I was making her chose between me and her frinds".

Post-breakup she told me she was diagnosed with paranoia and that i was her persecutor and she was having some problems. I believed her and started studying all about paranoia. I got to see her 4 weeks after break up to give her her gift for birthday and she was hugging me all the time and letting me grab her hand  the next week she started to talk to me a lot which she never looked for me in the 1 month after break up that saturday I fond out she was grabbing someones hand and I called her, she said that i was destroying her and that she is using this guy to construct herself. She said that i would make her cry and cry and that it was destroying her. That even thought she loved me very much she needed to do this for helself.

A psicologist told me this was her fantasy due to her syndrome. That she might come back in a future and that I should e prepare for that. I dont know what else to do first it was the paranoia then when I found out about the other guy it was like whatever she played me I don't care, now its back to its her disease and I don't know what I should think I dont even know what to think becuase its too much, or if i should think at all.

Thank you
Can she real just forget about me like that? The first man she was with and the first love?