Asperger's Syndrome Community
Help for my daughter
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Help for my daughter

I have a daughter that graduated Highschool a while back, and doesn't seem to be growing up much to speak of. We still deal with same situations with her that we've dealt with for years. She seems to only be focused on herself, and what she wants. She seems to never give anything fore thought unless she wants to get out of doing something. Then she can come up with all sorts of excuses, which leads me to believe that she can think ahead if she really wants to. Are these normal things that most asperger parents have to go through? I'm concerned that she will never be able to work, drive or take care of herself, since she always needs to be reminded to do things.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank