Aa
A
A
Close
PLEASE HELP POTTY TRAIN my 3 YEAR OLD
my 3 year old will not even potty train I can get her to sit on the potty...nothing ever happens I can check over and over and over...the first 2 minutes I do not get her to sit on potty is when she goes in her pants or naked or training pants...she could care less that she is wetting herself...is it me?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would just leave her there and perhaps not check so much as this could be a distraction for her? I would also let her watch you pee maybe as kids always want to mimick....when she does, even if a little tinkle, it's BIG reward time and tell her she's such a big girl when she does this. If she really adores dolls, maybe get her a few little ones and reward her when she does go? I would not ever scold her if she ever goofs...I would downplay the mistakes and really encourage her that she can do this like Mom does....

We have a boy and we were lucky as when we told him he could go to a really neat school, but needed to make big boy choices and go on the potty if he went there so he promptly did but I understand this is rare.

I would try to be patient and I look fwd to hearing what others say?
She will be fine!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank