Asperger's Syndrome Community
about aspergers
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

about aspergers

do children with aspergers always have trouble walking, such as always falling down. my son has been diagnosed with aspergers he is 2 1/2 why is he so violent towards people and his self. he tortures the animal my one year old and my four year old is terrified of him. it is very hard to find help for him we have no family support and me an my husband r just about to loose it. my son doesnt seem to understand. how do u think we can manage these behavors. he also has alot of bm on the floor he alsways take his diaper off to te-te but we have a struggle to get it back on an he poops every where how can we get help