Asperger's Syndrome Community
scared if i get into relationship it may come out
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

scared if i get into relationship it may come out

hi my name is gregory  and i didn't stop using a binky/ pacifier till i was 7-8 and now i am 21 iam still attached to a binky i've tried all my life to get one and keep it but my parents took them i am scared that if i get in a relationship that it may complicate things because i really have a hard time not wanting to buy one and use it i used to suck my thumb and i think about doing that at night but i'm to embarrassed to but i have a hard time going past the baby isle in the store without wishing i could have a binky again and wanting to have a bottle and a sippy cup and a pullup
shuut i dnt haave asspies but i wish i could have one..
but wat you might be dealing more with is insecurities..
binkys blankis are away of bby feeling secure
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Asperger's Syndrome Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank