Asperger's Syndrome Community
soiling how do i stop it please!!!!!!

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

soiling how do i stop it please!!!!!!

my son is 8 years old and he started soiling last november now and we have been back an forth from the doctor special centres and still nothing ha chanwould ny1 be able to help or has the same problem? i thi it miht be beause he gets so ito his game sato andthe bt  were told by the doc not to take these off him would any1 have a real answer pls.
my grandson who is now 10 did this up until he was 8 and we discovered it WAS because he was so engrossed in his game he did not want to stop playing to go to the bathroom.  Most of the time this was number 2 as he would hold number 1 until he could not hold it anymore and would then pause the game head to the bathroom and sometime be too late.  We started to take his game away from him when he would do this for the rest of the day, and then we would check to see when he used the bathroom last, and time him on the game telling him to pause it and go to the bathroom.  Also, we would every 15 minutes or so ask him if he had to go to the bathroom.  Our constant interuption of his game made him very upset, yet, finally after years he began to go to the bathroom instead of going in his pants at the age of 8.  Note he has been into video games since the age of 3. This took us 5 years, but without any medication or changing medication.  Also, we began to make him clean himself up and that I believe was the beginning of the end.  Good luck to you.