what is wrong with me
I am going through a situation. Feels like some sort of PTSD. Feel hopeless, afraid, have thoughts of suicide, anger and bursts of it, the cat sometime isnt safe. Finding out that my father is a different man is triggering this I think. But I feel that I am in a dark depressed place. I dont know about this syndrome but I think that I might have it. I think a lot but dont really follow up on much of what comes into my mind. I think I am kind of intelligent and superior to others which makes me feel bad because I know its only a front. I am very distanced from most people. I am withdrawn and fearful of the future and confused about the past. Sometimes, alot actually I think of te futility of lfe when we have leaders like we do. It seems all so pointless., big car crash waiting to happen. I am cut off from people and find it hard to interact and socialise.

How to know if this is the problem?
That sounds a lot more like Generalized Anxiety Disorder, rather than asperger's