Asperger's Syndrome Community
work problems
About This Community:

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Asperger Syndrome issues such as: Balance, Behavioral Issues, Causes, Characteristics, Classification, Clumsiness, Communication, Diagnosis, Gait – Walking, Genetics, Medications. Parenting, Prognosis, Restricted and repetitive interests and behavior, School Issues, Screening Sleep Disorders, Social interaction, Speech and language, Treatment

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

work problems

Manage well at work only a few very close workers know about the AS. Over the years I have managed to to do things I could never have imagined before (dealing with people etc). However I have got a problem with two senior staff bullying me and I really just want to walk away. I know I should stand up to the bullies but that's a huge process. Friends are supportive and I have taken advice and have a strong case but I'm finding the process really difficult. Friend sometimes I think forget I am different and I'm not being difficult, somethings are just to big!