Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
22 weeks & 2days pregnant nd allergies.....

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

I am 22 weeks nd 2 days pregnant and have allergies out the wazoo.....what can i take to clear up my stuffy nose, itchy watery eyes??? And to quit sneezing like there's no tomorrow?!?!?
Most of the medications you might take for allergies are generally safe during pregnancy, especially during the third trimester and you are close to that.  Among these drugs are what are called “Non-sedating antihistamines” and inhaled nasal steroids.  What you should do first, however before taking any meds, is to check with your obstetrician and get his/her recommendations.

The other thing of course is complete avoidance of any environmental allergens, to the extent that that is possible.

Good luck
I took zyrtec during my pregnancies.