Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Alergy reations 2 years after lice

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Alergy reations 2 years after lice
I am an OTR ( over the road ) truck driver. when I first started driving 2 years ago I got a used truck from the company I drive for. It had body lice in the bed, which got on me. I finally treated myself after having it for awhile and not knowing what it was. My problem now is, it's been along time, and I still break out in alergy reactions at the same spots from the bites ( head, arm pits, crotch, ect.. It's really bad and itches. It will go away, then come back in a few weeks or so. What can I do to get rid of this for good? The lice has been gone long ago, but the bite marks keep coming back and itching really bad.  I have a alergy test in two weeks for asthma, is there anything I should have them check for at the same time? Thanks for the help.