Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Allergy or Anxiety?

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Allergy or Anxiety?
Is it possible to react to a substance (severe migraine type headach, tingling of tongue, lips, throat, body "frozen", followed by strong, unpleasant smelling urine and then periods of hysteria, in my case uncontollable laughter) but there is no physical signs of swelling etc.  Blood, urine tests normal.  
Many substances and stimuli can precipitate migraine disorders.  Tingling as you describe it frequently accompanies hyperventilation.  I can’t relate hysterical laughter to migraine; it is more likely that that would be a manifestation of emotional distress.  I suggest that you discuss these episodes with your doctor who can then ask questions of you that could help sort things out.

Good luck