Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Allergys? Or something else..

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Allergys? Or something else..
I'm 18 years old & for the last 5 days i've had a upper back ache & chest pains every now an then, my chest has also felt like it's got a ton of bricks sitting on it, i've also had a little cough, and snot in my throat, my nose will get stopped up atleast once a day & i've also had trouble breathing, what could it be?!
Upper back ache and chest pains are worrisome at any age, as the feeling of “a ton of bricks”.  These symptoms could indicate lung disease, for example pneumonia or a blood clot to the lung (shortness of breath and pain might be pleurisy) or disease of the heart or large blood vessels that fill or drain the heart.  I regret the delay in answering your question but, if any of your symptoms persist when you receive this response, I strongly suggest that you seek help from your doctor or the nearest medical facility (ER or Urgent Care).

Good luck