Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Am I just paranoid?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Am I just paranoid?

Two weeks ago I ended a two week steroid boost !  At the end of it I wasn't wheezing anymore but somehow I could still feel the tightness.  I'm taking 50/500 of seretide/ advair 2x a day plus montelukast and steroid nasal spray as maintenance.  I don't know if I'm just feeling paranoid!  But I feel like i'm still having mild attacks daily!  I take salbutamol for it but it doesn't improve the symptoms!  My peak flow is in the around 82% of my best.  I wheeze only on forced exhalation.  And I still feel the tightness.  I can't tell if I'm just being paranoid, paying too much attention to my body or is it possible that the asthma is still uncontrolled?  I don't feel as horrible as before but I think I'm also scared of having go through a severe attack again.  
Tags: paranoid, unsure of my asthma