Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Burning and stinging in the chest
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Burning and stinging in the chest

Dear Doctor
I'm a 30 year old male, i have been smoking now for about 15 years, in the past 7 years i have been experiencing chest discomforts, it's a burning feeling that i feel on my chest , under the skin, my breathing is normal, i don't feel any pain breathing, this pain comes and goes, but it's a daily thing, i don't caught.
I would truly appreciate your help, I come from a 3rd world country and i have no trust in any hospital here, and thats why I'm asking here if anyone will have an answer for me.
Thank you in advance