Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Burning and stinging in the chest

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Burning and stinging in the chest

Dear Doctor
I'm a 30 year old male, i have been smoking now for about 15 years, in the past 7 years i have been experiencing chest discomforts, it's a burning feeling that i feel on my chest , under the skin, my breathing is normal, i don't feel any pain breathing, this pain comes and goes, but it's a daily thing, i don't caught.
I would truly appreciate your help, I come from a 3rd world country and i have no trust in any hospital here, and thats why I'm asking here if anyone will have an answer for me.
Thank you in advance
It is impossible to give you an answer without someone examining you and perhaps performing a chest x-ray.  There are many possible causes for what you describe and the cigarettes only make the need to see a physician greater.
Thank you very much for your help, I have manged to stop smoking now for 4days, hopefully i will keep on going.