Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Chronic itchy rash on face only

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Chronic itchy rash on face only

I'm not sure if this is chronic hives but I have these blister like bumps that contain a clear fluid if broken while washing my face or itching that are all over my face. It never clears up or goes away and I've had it for almost 2 full years now. The only thing that stopped it temporarily was prendisone which once I stopped they came back evern worse and spread all over my face and chin now, does not affect my nose at all. It started on one side cheek area and then spread to the other cheek, now I pretty much get them all over and usually symmetrically. It starts to itch and if I don't use a prescription steroid cream they get bigger and itch evern more. I've tried not using the steroid cream to only see them spread & enlarge all over my face, more just keep popping up and they take about a week for one to go away, sometimes even longer. The itch is severly intense.
Anyone have similar problem? After 3 biopsies dermatologist said they do not know what is causing it.
Thank you.