Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Hives - dark circles under eyes

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Hives - dark circles under eyes
I began having a severe problem with hives recently.  Am currently taking Cetirizine, Benadryl, Hydroxylene and am doing a tapering (18 day) prednisone treatment.

I am wondering what is causing the dark circles under my eyes.  I am getting enough sleep.  Is it the allergy or one of the meds?

Erica
Allergy is probably the cause of the dark circles.  That should subside as the medicines take effect.
i am having the same problem....i am having dark circles under my eyes..it will remain there for almost a week and its just goes....again after a week its come back...
i used to sleep about 6 hours daily.. is there something i can do for this...
i have one more problem which hurts me ...
there will be big pimple in one side of nose after the dark circles appear in my eyes..
i used to take homeopathy treatment for this..
but it didn't show much affect...
please help me if you can...