Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Hivs

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Hivs
Woundering what to do this is my third time getting Hivs in the past month dont know what is causing it because i have been using everything the same nothing has change how can i make it go away because it itches so bad.
Two ways to make it go away:  First, for you or your doctors to identify the cause (and that may not be possible) and initiate a pattern of avoidance of the cause (if that is possible) and, secondly, treatment with an antihistamine and a corticosteroid drug, such as prednisone or medrol.  

I suggest that you make an appointment to see a Board Certified Allergist.  Most Allergists have a lot of experience with treating persons with hives and, working together, you may well be able to diagnose the cause and prescribe specific treatment for that cause.  Identifying the cause is usually very hard to do by yourself.

Good luck