Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Hot spots in my leg

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Hot spots in my leg
I am 22 years old and For about 5 days now I have been getting a 'hot spot'  on my lower right leg(in the same place evrytime), they only last about 10 seconds and they are not hot to the touch. i get them about three times a day. They don't really hurt and there is no visible effects on my skin. I am not on meds but i do have alot of allergies. do you think it is some kind of allergy or could it be something like a pinched nerve?
This is almost certainly nothing serious and is most likely an allergic reaction, to something coming in contact with your leg.  Could be an early stage of hives.   Does not sound at all like a pinched nerve.
A related discussion, Hot spots in my legs was started.
A related discussion, hot spots with blue toe nails was started.
A related discussion, Hot veins was started.