Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
I'm nervous

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

I'm nervous

Hello...a year and a month ago I engaged in oral pleasure with someone. It happened once unprotected. A month or two later I went to get some symptoms checked out I thought I was pregnant but I wasn't I was diagnosed with acute gastritis. Some time ago I suffered from sore to scratchy throat dry cough little mucus little headache and ear popping. I took over the counter medicine. I figured it was allergies from seasons changing. Now I'm left with a little popping and I feel a little lymph node that might be swelling..I can't see it but slightly feel it. I'm nervous for some reason thinking its HIV from that experience a yr ago..he didn't ejaculate in my mouth. I'm scared to get tested and no one to talk to. I have no other symptoms besides slight headache left ear popping here and there and lymph node left side... What can this? Pls help
While it is unlikely for you to have contracted HIV in the incident you describe, there is always that possibility with unprotected sex.  The odds are highly in your favor, given that your concern is based on  trivial symptoms; “ear popping, a scratchy throat dry little cough and little headache” and unsubstantiated lymph node enlargement, but the only way to resolve your anxiety is for you to get HIV testing, the sooner the better.

Line up a friend to be with you both before and after the HIV testing is done, and the result is available.

Good luck