Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
My face hurts!!

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

My face hurts!!
My sinuses seem to always be bruised or somthing. My molars roots grew into my sinuses and I wonder if it makes my sinuses always hurt? My cheeks always feel raelly bruised right below the bone and above my eyesbrows. I can kinda "snort" mucus back into my throat which is often slightly bloody, should I worry? Or are my problems due to my molars? I guess I should mention this is accompanied by lots of pressure and aches. I tried otc sinus pills with no luck.thank you
It is possible that you have a chronic sinus inflammation that is causing these symptoms.  This is relatively easy to diagnose.  It takes a CT of the sinuses.  Once this is done, you will have some answers about the cause and can move forward with appropriate therapy.