Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Regaurding "My Face Hurts"

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Regaurding "My Face Hurts"

I noticed all of the questions from today are answered but not from yesterday , should I post my question everyday to get it answered or do they / you answer them randomly? I'm just wondering because this pain, although terrible, is not solvable by a doctor, is not worth taking a day off work , paying the bill , and dragging my 18 mo old there too!! lol I am a single mom so missed days are cattistrophic for my buget!!Please help me!!!  
It is possible that you have a chronic sinus inflammation that is causing these symptoms.  This is relatively easy to diagnose.  It takes a CT of the sinuses.  Once this is done, you will have some answers about the cause and can move forward with appropriate therapy.
I just want to let you know that I dont want to be aggresive (aggressive) I do realize you have a lot to answer I guess I'm just getting grumpy due to the aching! Again I am sorry Hope to hear from you soon!