Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Save Me!

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Save Me!
Im 17 weeks and i work in a thrift shop....meaning alot of dust that brings ALOT of allergies. im tired of my makeup being washed away from my watery eyes and the sneezing every 5 mins. is there any safe non drowsy allergy medicines out there??????
There is a whole class of drugs, commonly referred to as Non-sedating Anti-histamines.  All are deemed to be relatively safe for both mother and child.  I suggest that you call the doctor who you are seeing for your pregnancy and ask for a specific recommendation for one of these drugs.  Several of them are over-the-counter drugs but, please, discuss using of these, with your doctor.

You should be able to get relief without endangering your baby.

Good luck to the two of you