Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Sinus or Ear Infection

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Sinus or Ear Infection
I feel like I have sinus in my head and I cough up clear stuff and both my ear hurt inside and all the way up into my head and the pain is constant I just wonder if its an ear infection and how I should treat it I am in pain.
The pain that comes with ear infections can be terrible.  Yes, what you describe does suggest that you have infection of your ears and perhaps your sinuses.  Most ear infections in adults are caused by bacteria and it is likely that you will need antibiotic therapy to cure this infection.  Until you can see your doctor, you might want to take a nasal decongestant to facilitate drainage from your ears and sinuses.

Good luck.