Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Skin allergy

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Skin allergy
I have skin allergy at my back. Specifically at shoulder part. Its pimples all over. Appears during & after my menstruation. My father said its hereditary paternal side. What will i gonna do to get rid of this. Im taking hormone pills for this.But only 1 month.
Sounds like these recurrent pimples are a real nuisance and perhaps also embarrassing. There are reports in the medical literature of worsening of skin disorders at the time of menstruation, some examples being, hives, eczema and acne.

I wish I could provide an answer to your question, but I cannot, except to say that pimples are associated with a lot of skin disorders and you may need to see a dermatologist (skin doctor) to find the exact cause.  

In the meantime, I would suggest that you give the hormone pills enough time to work, say 2-3 months.

Good luck