Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Vodka intolerance

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Vodka intolerance
Hi! My name is Marina and I'm 21 years old. I have never drink a lot of alcohol but I've tried many alcoholic drinks. What I notice is that it seems to me I have vodka and tequila intolerance. I can drink whiskey for example 100 - 200 ml and I don't get drunk or sick but whenever I drink vodka or tequila (I mean like 50 ml) I still don't get drunk but I get trembling sick with nausea. I have to throw up everything in my stomach.I have tachycardia and breathing difficulty..I don't have headache but I can't eat anything 2 days after it. I' m a medical student but I absolutely have no idea if it's possible to have alcohol intolerance to vodka and tequila and not to whiskey. I hope somebody have any suggestions what could cause it. Thank you!