Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
Welts My Doctor's Can't Explain

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

Welts My Doctor's Can't Explain

For the past 10 months I have been dealing with welts that at times cover just about every part of my body.  It starts usually on my hands & the insides of my forearms, & can spread to my neck, thighs, feet and then all over, even over the past several months to my face!  I have been to an allergist who ran tests that came back negative, also blood tests for Lupus, Auto Immune, Allergin levels which also came back negative.  I went to a Kinesiologist, who thinks it is Adrenal Fatigue caused by stress and that it might take up to a few years for my body to heal itself.  I was on steriods for several months which controled it, but once my doctor took me off those, there's no telling when they will surface.  I do notice that if I even have any alchol, I definitely get an outbreak, but that's not to say that when I don't drink anything, for weeks even, that it still won't occur.  I usually wake up to an outbreak which fades within several hours, but then sometimes the outbreaks are bad and last all day and up to several days.  Could this possibly be a blood sugar disorder of some sort or possibly related to liver disease?
A related discussion, odd shaped welts on back and neck was started.