Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
food poisoning while pregnant

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

food poisoning while pregnant
I am 17 weeks pregnant, I've never suffered from food poisoning even while not pregnant and yesterday I started getting red dots all over my face after trying something new for breakfast and ever since I've thrown up everything I try to eat. How bad is this,and what should I do??? Please help!!
What you describe could be food poisoning or an allergic reaction to food.  It is also possible that it has nothing to do with the “something new” you had for breakfast.  Even if this were not a sign of serious disease, you could become dehydrated and that alone could be a serious problem for both you and your baby.  If any of your symptoms persist by the time you receive this response, you should definitely discuss this with your doctor without further delay.

Good luck