Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
he;p

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

he;p

i got pregnant in feb. of this year and since then things have seemed to go down hill. It was a bad pregnacy. there was no baby but the sac and everything was still growing The pregnacy lasted 6 weeks. During the pregnacy i Experience some awfull things. The first thing i noticed was my leggs felt heavy and tingly. Then i started having heart palp and flutters. A week or two later i felt my throat and chest feeling heavy and feeling like i couldent breath. it happened everyday atleast 3 or 5 times a day maybe evan 10 times it lasted for about 5-10 min.When i take hot showers its hard to breath and when i exersize i get really dizzy,weak, and tired.maybe a week or two after i started feeling dizzy and a vertigo feeling like being outside of my body. After the pregnacy had ended i waited a couple of weeks to see if some of the symptoms eased. They dident. i went and saw a doctor. She sent me to the e.n.t specialist and a neroligist. She thought that i had a inner ear infection that caused the vertigo. The e.n.t specialist said i had tmj due to stress . Found no problems with my ears other then wax! then the appointment with the neroligist. They said i Had no problams with my nerves and sent me to get an m.r.i. the m.r.i came back normal. I had another cheak up appointment with the neroligist. When the second appointment came around a month later my leggs felt no longer tingle only ancey. She took blood for always being tired.My b12 , iron, and thyroid and they came back good and she sent me on my way. I dont feel like myself anymore and i want to figure this out i have this over all feeling of just being sick. There is nothing inperticular that triggers me feeling like i cant breath and the feeling in my chest and throat, it just happens evan if im laying down. I constantly feel like there something in my throat because of it and am constantly trying to clear it..........
I am sorry to hear of the misery you have experienced for the past 8-9 months.  What you describe suggest that you have been under a great deal of stress related to your pregnancy.  That none of the doctors you have seen has found serious physical disease is actually good news.  Sometimes emotional distress, especially severe anxiety can feel as bad or even worse than physical disease and the type of symptoms suggest that that might be the case in your situation.

It appears that the neurologist provided a good evaluation.  I suggest that you consider seeing either your primary care physician or the neurologist to ask what might be the best next step to diagnose and treat your illness.

Good luck