Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
infection?

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

infection?
I had I guess a little sinus attack when the seasons changed but it turned into a little cold. It left but a little pressure in my left ear and now I believe my lymph node is swollen. I have no other symptoms besides wt I described. What should I do
Your description suggests that this has been a relatively mild upper respiratory infection.   Unless the “little pressure” in your left ear and a possibly enlarged lymph node are bothering you a lot, you could probably wait a couple days for both to resolve spontaneously.  If they don’t you should then see your doctor.