Asthma and Allergy Expert Forum
new funace maybe?

This forum is for questions and support regarding: Allergies, Asthma, Chronic Cough, Sinusitis, and other Respiratory Disorders.

new funace maybe?

Got home from Bible study about 1 1/2 hrs ago and noticed my eyes are burning and my lips seem a little tingly. We had new furnace put in this morning could it be steming from that maybe?
If your symptoms (eyes burning and lips tingly) truly began after you got home, the answer is yes that you could be reacting to some substance newly introduced into your environment with installation of the new furnace.  On the other hand the eye irritation could be from exposure to something at Bible study.  Worsening of the irritation with return to the site of Bible study would suggest that you were exposed to an allergen or an irritant there.

If you could arrange to be out of both your home and the study environment for a couple days and your condition improves that would narrow down the possible causes.  If, however, you are still experiencing these symptoms when you receive this message, it would be wise for you to see or talk with your doctor or his nurse, who might wish to prescribe some anti-allergic medication for your eyes.

Good luck.